Next week, join in online as participants from key retail, food and beverage, and hospitality associations come together with technology organizations to share their insights and ideas on how companies in these industry sectors can use mobile devices and channels to increase business and improve productivity. Mobile Alliance and these industries are hosting an online discussion event: Mobile innovations eXchange (MiX). MiX is a co-creation and co-innovation effort: participants can engage in online discussions, check back on the conversations, and keep adding your thoughts and ideas. It is supported by the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore (IDA), SPRING Singapore and Singapore Tourism Board (STB).
The online discussion aims to generate new ideas and address pertinent issues on use of mobility solutions.
Why Should You Join?
This online session will be the first in bringing together players and practitioners from across a wide range of industries, industries that sometimes rarely talk much to one another. Your views will be important and you will be able to get any questions answered, figure out technological gaps from people who face them everyday in their respective industries and possibly develop mobile solutions for them.
Who Are The Participants and Partners?
1. Association of Singapore Attractions (ASA)
2. Association of Small-and-Medium Enterprises (ASME)
3. GET Singapore
4. Indian Restaurant Association of Singapore (IRAS)
5. Little India Shopkeepers & Heritage Association (LISHA)
6. Mobile Alliance (MA)
7. Mobile Monday (MM)
8. Orchard Road Business Association (ORBA)
9. Restaurant Association of Singapore (RAS)
11. Singapore Business Federation (SBF)
12. Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
13. Singapore Furniture Industries Council (SFIC)
14. Singapore Hotel Association (SHA)
15. Singapore Indian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SICCI)
16. Singapore Infocomm Technology Federation (SiTF)
17. Singapore Malay Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SMCCI)
18. Singapore Manufacturers Federation (SMa)
19. Singapore Retailers Association (SRA)
How Can You Participate?
Over a period of 48 hours from Singapore time (GMT+8) Tuesday 7th June 2011 12PM until Thursday 9th June 2011 12PM, you can contribute to the online forum discussions.
If you would like to voice out your idea(s) and discuss with others, register here.
Link to full article