There will be Apps World Asia 2011 for the first 2 days of Sept. According to ABI Research, Application downloads in Asia alone will hit 2.4 billion by 2013 – or 20 per cent of the world’s total available market. Apps World Asia 2011 will delve into this highly populated yet dynamic region and its app eco-system. With countries like China, Japan and India in the spotlight, we will also cover the unsung heroes such as Nepal, Maldives, Bhutan, Indonesia and more. This event is a co-hosted event with Social Media World Forum Asia (SMWFA) 2011.
- Understanding the fragmented regional Asian markets for apps
- Building investment for Asian app development
- Location-based apps – is there a market in Asia?
- Apps & the cloud in partnership
- Experiences of leading brands and publishers in Asia with app related campaigns
- Apps in banking & mobile money
- Handsets vs Tablets vs TV – which has the most compelling offering in this market
- Developers in the region – challenges and success stories
- Operator case studies – models and business models of app related own labels, and app store partnerships and liaisons
There are 2 types of pass available:
Exhibition & Developer Zone Pass
It is free for everyone but workshop is not included as one of the the privileges. Interested participants can register here.
TV, Mobile, Marketing Workshop Pass
With this pass, the participants will have all the privileges for the event including the workshop. By quoting “SGE3422“, SGE readers will get 15% off. Interested participants can register here.
When: Thursday, 1st Sept until Friday, 2nd Sept 2011
Where: Suntec, 1 Raffles Boulevard, Singapore (Map)
Link to full article