If you are a fan of TechNode, you may read lately we’ve wrote quite a lot of news and reports on Chinese mobile app companies looking into the US market. Why do they need go oversea, how could they please the English-speaking users, what challenge will they face and what advantages do they have, etc. All these questions, we bet are interesting ones that you want the questions.
Here is a great event we would suggest you (VCs, developers, media etc) to attend. The event is organised by our partner ChinaSF & Google China, and the theme is: Accessing the US Mobile Market.
Date: Wed, December 19th
Time: 5:30-8:30pm (refreshments and light meal provided)
Location: Google China, Beijing Office (中关村清华科技园）
- Overview of US Mobile Market (Yiwei Liu, Head of Mobile, Google China)
- Doing business in the US Market: A Chinese perspective (Will Jiang, VP of Stategy, NQ Mobile)
- Bay Area Focus: Hiring, BD, costs to set up, resources available (Ben Sun, ChinaSF BD Director)
- Panel Session: Opportunities & Challenges for Chinese firms in the US Market. Panelists include:
- Zhang Xiangdong: Co-founder and President of 3G门户
- John Yin: Studio Director and GM of Mobile, Zynga China
- Yiwei Liu, Head of Mobile, Google China
- Will Jiang, VP of Strategy, NQ Mobile
- Ben Sun, BD Director, ChinaSF
Event would be in Chinese. Free event. If anyone’s interested they can email RSVP to me at email@example.com.
- Event – Global Mobile Internet Conference 2010, Beijing
- MobileMonday Beijing Event: LBS New Opportunities
- iWeekend Coming to Beijing at 19th Nov
Link to full article