For many businesses, especially ones starting out, custom iPad and iPhone solutions are a complete mystery. Here’s where FileMaker iOS Demo Solutions will come in handy, covering a wide array of app templates.
FileMaker, Inc. today announced the FileMaker iOS Demo Solutions webpage, which allows businesses to find free downloadable demos that will highlight custom iPad and iPhone solutions created with the FileMaker Platform.
While being limited in the functions or time available, the demos will include solutions for a wide range of purposes like event management, point of sale, invoicing, customer relationship management, sales management, mapping and other realistic iOS businesses.
Ryan Rosenberg, vice president of marketing and services at FileMaker, said the platform “has become a hugely popular way for businesses to create custom solutions for the iPad and iPhone.”
He added that companies “love the fast development, quick returns, and the ability to integrate their iOS solutions with Macs, PCs, and back-end business systems.” In January, the company announced half a million downloads of FileMaker Go for iPad and FileMaker Go for iPhone from the App Store. ”These free demos further demonstrate the many practical, custom solutions that can be created for iOS using FileMaker software.”
The solutions also feature the following free demos:
- FM Starting Point, a complete customer relationship management system to manage accounts, contacts, calendars, estimates, expenses, invoices, projects, products, staff, timesheets and to-do lists. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc.
- Sales Beaver Lite, an easy-to-use sales and customer management solution designed for outside sales reps and account managers using iPads and the FileMaker Go for iPad app to manage contacts, follow-up tasks and reporting. Developer: Richard Carlton Consulting Inc.
- Common Core on the Go, an easy to use, powerful iPad solution designed to help educators track student progress toward the national Common Core standards. Developer: Practical Solutions For Educators, Inc.
- KiPointPOS, a robust, mobile Point of Sale solution that lets users make sales anytime, anywhere: in stores, at trade shows, and in the field, including processing credit cards and obtaining signatures. Developer: Ki Systems, Inc.
- GoMaps, a unique, custom mapping solution for iPad and iPhone designed for professionals on the go who need to visit multiple locations on a regular basis and need instant access to information related to each location. Developer: SeedCode LLC
- TimeZync, a fast way to log time against projects and tasks in FileMaker. Developer: SeedCode LLC
- Auditor, a simple and intuitive audit/checklist tool for businesses that organizes audit information in one place. Use it to easily organize health and safety checks, home inspections and compliance records on iPad. Developer: CoreSolutions
- Guest List Manager, an essential guest management system for iPad. Check-in guests, get live stats on counts, notify hosts upon VIP arrivals, print name badges and send reminder emails. Developer: Cutting Edge Software Ltd
Image Credit: TUAW
The post Businesses can now find free downloadable demos for custom iPad, iPhone solutions on FileMaker appeared first on e27.
Link to full article